Transforming Leadership to Shape the Future

Strategic Leadership Institute

P.O. Box 14137, Sinoville
Pretoria, 0129
+27 (12) 567-6512
+27 82 925 4125
enquiry@stratleader.net

Forum

At the SLI we believe learning is a lifelong journey. While we're confident of our expertise in the fields of leadership and future foresight, we would never propose to 'know it all'. We therefore invite you to use this forum to engage with us on any topic you might find of interest. Please feel free to contribute by questioning us, adding what you know or believe, providing positive criticism, sharing resources or in whichever way you would like. We're looking forward to hear from you and to journey together as we share this great learning experience called life!

Topic: Are Leaders Born or Made?

Hello. How are you?

EiManuelswaft 05/01/2019
Hello.
I am assured, what is it to me at all does not approach. Who else, what can prompt?
dajhcad6fogyu2k78sdgcsaud6

Separate Questioning

PauleneBlusa 04/01/2019
I'M determine to call together alongside anybody at all excited to grasping other tangled in social controversy about our chosen work, connect with me through my site assuming you see the similar.

meet australian girl

RoLub 02/01/2019
Welcome to aussiedating.site meet australian girl
We are pleased to grant you an access to
adult dating site for free.
After order completion website is
immediately available to access. A follow-up email
is also sent within several minutes. The e-mail
includes the instructions on how to access
the adult dating app in the future.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address,
mailing address, credit card information. Users may, however,
visit our hookup app
anonymously. Users only if they voluntarily submit such
information to us when accessing the meet australian girl .
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification
information, except that it may prevent them from engaging
in certain website related activities.

Перезвоните

Михаил 30/12/2018
Перезвоните мне пожалуйста 8 (499) 322-46-85 Михаил, не обращайте внимания на заставку, дождитесь ответа оператора.

663t

DoLub 28/12/2018
Hello to all! I'm grateful for those blog.

тестfgdfv

Landara 20/12/2018
тестfgdfv

Test, just a test

Jameshycle 03/12/2018
Hello. And Bye.

СЕО сайтов ДЕШЕВО

AlexandrNus 02/12/2018
Предлагаем вашему вниманию услугу SEO сайта действительно по низкой цене при этом очень круто с гарантией качества.

[b]Как нас найти?[/b]

Найти очень легко: в поиске Гугл введите ключ:

"Раскрутка сайтов addthis.by"

В результатах поисковой выдачи после контекстной рекламы будет наш веб-ресурс sozdaniesajta.ru

[b]Мы в соц.сетях[/b]

Пару фактов о Челябинске

AshleyCen 22/11/2018

В 1990-х и 2000-х годах целый ряд производств в городе прекратил существование из-за сложной экономической ситуации[8][10]. К концу 2010-х Челябинск имеет серьёзные экологические проблемы , в частности, почти ежедневное загрязнение воздуха, что является одной из причин оттока населения в другие регионы страны[11] . Челябинск также испытывает серьёзные трудности в хозяйственной и экономической сферах, что проявляется в деградировавших дорожной сети и общественном транспорте , а также в отсутствии городского благоустройства и архитектуры . Тем не менее, Челябинск является одним из крупнейших культурных, экономических, деловых и промышленных центров Урала, где промышленность составляет 38 % от валового муниципального продукта[12] .

[b]Алое поле[/b]

«Место встречи — Алое поле», — эта фраза вряд ли вызовет недоумение у жителя Челябинска. Правда, раньше оно носило другие имена: Ярмарочная площадь, Александровская площадь, площадь имени В. И. Ленина. Раньше здесь проходили ярмарки, а сейчас это сквер, по запутанным дорожкам которого любят прогуливаться горожане.

Rolands petersons privatbank

denLub 20/11/2018
Essentially, it is necessary to bring to a new level not only the quality of services provided to carriers and shippers of railway cargo,Rolands petersons privatbank but, in general, to increase the competitiveness of rail freight; Infrastructure managers should not only update and modernize the railway network,Rolands petersons privatbank but also maintain and maintain it regularly. This is the most important for the corridors of rail transport.Rolands petersons privatbank If the tracks are not serviced in this way, speed limits must be applied and the railway Rolands petersons privatbanklines will gradually die outRolands petersons privatbank
<< 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 >>