We make good leaders great and would therefore be privilaged to share your leadership journey. Leadership is a constant learning process and even experienced and established leaders need support and fresh inputs from time to time. Let us help you and your leadership team overcome current obstacles and develop your full leadership potential through coaching and mentoring.
The fact is, with increasing seniority comes more and more ambiguity and complexity - and less and less support to deal with them. Our coaching programme therefore supports you with today's challenges whilst equipping you for tomorrow. True to our core value of consistently delivering excellence to our clients, we combine scientifically validated assessments (e.g. StrengthsFinder and DISC360) with personal interaction and attention to your individual goals and preferences.
Executive coaching enables you to:
- Realign your goals and your work;
- Discover and develop your natural leadership strengths and behavior preferences;
- Increase your performance;
- Develop your capabilities and personal awareness;
- Boost your confidence and enjoyment;
- Raise your motivation and sharpen your focus; and
- Improve your impact on others
Executive Coaching - what we do
The exact shape and flow of every coaching assignment is as different as each client but all will include helping you:
- Identify what is at the heart of your issues.
- Articulate clearly what you want;
- Identify your natural strengths and help you to develop them to their fullest potential;
- Understand your part in the way things are;
- Examine your options for moving forward; and
- Create and deliver achievable plans for reaching your goals.
Executive Coaching - how it works
Like all our services this can be tailored to meet your needs. Most commonly though it takes the form of a coaching package which includes:-
- An introductory session at which your issues and needs are identified and you make a decision about whether to proceed.
- You complete online assessment(s) e.g. StrengthsFinder or DISC360.
- Four coaching sessions of 60-90 minutes each, scheduled to suit you.
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail support between sessions.
An evaluation of progress against your goals.
Ready to improve the way in which you lead, work, interact or communicate? Phone, send an email or visit the Contact us page.